Sunday, February 27, 2011

MY LIBERATION JOURNAL

                                      My groups topic is struggles in school is like when people get bullied and get low grades. One example is that is that one of my cousin he has good grades right now he goes to college and he works as during the weekends as a deejay he is a really busy guy but he likes being busy.I think it liberate him because he is not having struggles by accomplishing his dream. He always ignored bulling so he would get good grades he only paid attention to the people that really wanted to be his friends. I think yes because it helps them get better grades and learning without nothing trying to stop them. Some experiences i have is that when my mom got diabetes i got sad and start getting low grades. I'm being oppressed by  having low grades and not being able to liberate myself. i tried to distracted my self by not trying to think about it.What makes me smile is my mom my cousins and when i see my self happy and when everyone is equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment