Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I AM THE PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT HER FRIENDS

I am the person who cares about her friends. 
I hear people talking about my friends I don't really hear them because I know that rumors will never end.
I wonder if my life my life be perfect if they weren't next tome.
I am the person who cares about her friends. 
I feel sad when they have problems and when I see them cry. I cry when I don't see them next to me and when I don't feel the strength they gave to me.
I'm worry when they are absent and when I see a lonely seat that has never been taken. I feel like crying when I see them drop some tears on the floor.
I am the person who cares about her friends.
I try to make my friends happy when I see them cry. I dream that my friends will be next to me but sometimes you have to let them go although they make you cry. I hope I can have them in my heart for the rest my life and until I die I am the person who cares about her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment